Monday, April 7, 2008

March 30, 2008

Tears cascading down the sides of her cheeks as she beholds the Love of her life. As He moves towards her she can feel Him give her courage and strength with each step. Within herself she asks the question, why me? How could He choose me? Waiting so long, but she still feels so insecure with the One who is coming towards her. Knowing parts of Him well, but He knows me so much more than I know Him. Here comes my Lover, my Best Friend. The tears flowing freely as she/I step into His embrace.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Nice job - very passionate.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life