Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm Back

I have my Internet hooked up now so I can start to speak what is on my heart once more. There is so much to say and so little time. My new job is going well and I'm learning a lot. I am back at "The Bridge" and loving every minute. I miss my friends and those whom I took care of, but I know I'm in the right spot.

The Creator is teaching me more and more everyday about the importance of loving everyone right where they are at and to look past the exterior and look directly into their hearts. Many of us have wounds so deep that it shows through our eyes. After all, the eyes are the gateway to our souls. I find that in the most difficult of situations there is always someone able to see right in to me, my Creator. As you pursue the Creator this week take time to look deep into your own eyes and find what the Creator is doing in you!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Yeah! We are very glad you are back also. Just for the record I didn't pray back your return. I think that honor goes to your mom. Yeah Mom!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are back-- even though I'm not! What I'm really happy to hear is that you have found what you feel you are supposed to be doing for now. That must be a big relief.

redeemed diva said...

Hooray! Your back. Love reading your blog. Great thought for today. Yeah...selah.

a woman who is said...

great encouragement!

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life