Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tis' the Season

This is just part of my amazing family!
As the birth of Christ has changed the world as we know it, He also has put within us so much love for one another that everything else pales in comparison. In the picture with my brother and his beautiful family you can see the orbs(heavenly host) surrounding them. I pray daily for the release of the Creators Spirit on them and on my nephew. I truly believe as the Word has said that He inhabits the praises of His people. So the question is what are these orbs doing? That I have yet to understand, but I do know that we are all coming quickly into a time where the Lord's prayer is becoming a reality in our every day lives. You see we ask for Heaven on earth and now we are beginning to see more clearly what that means. The Lord is faithful to answer our prayers! So as you too spend time with your family this holiday season, stop and take the time to thank the Creator of the Universe for invading earth with His gifts of love, joy, peace, patients, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control. Also don't forget to spend time sharing with Him how much it means that He sent His one and only Son to show us how to use these gifts on a daily basis. Blessings to all my blog friends!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

What a great picture. Your family have great smiles. You are blessing to me. Merry Christmas.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life