Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Safe Arrival

I arrived back in the Tri-Cities safe and sound. I awoke early this morning and said goodbye to my wonderful friends and packed my truck. I left around 8:15 am and arrived in the Tri-Cities a little after 1:30 pm. Preacher and I stopped at our rest stop and stretched looking at the snow in the higher elevations I pondered the upcoming mountains. Shortly after the rest stop we hit snow almost a foot, lucky for me it wasn't on the road just on the mountains and trees. The beauty was amazing and it reminded me of how we too can be washed clean. I couldn't help but be excited about what is coming ahead. Chapter two is now under way and it will be kicked off with family and friends giving thanks for all that the Creator has done! So a little thought for each of you!

Thank you for reading my blog and may each day surround you with the Creator's embrace.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I for one am grateful you are back.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life