Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chapters

Today is a good day and a little sad, but I'm excited all around. I am finishing my last minute packing and making sure I haven't missed anything, because tomorrow I pack all that I have in the back of my truck and head home. This is the exciting part of the story almost like a climax, but right before that I have to say goodbye to friends I've made and some very special people I've taken care of for the past three months. I feel like I have been taught so many things from them and have gained even more appreciation for those whom have lived a while (most in their late 70's to early 90's). For Jim and Lisa (friends I've been staying with) I can't say enough how much I appreciate them for allowing their home to be open to me. They are two very amazing people with so much to give and I know that the Creator is going to use them in amazing ways. Now this chapter is coming to a close so I must venture into the next. Stay tuned to the story of my life!

2 comments:

Jen(n) said...

Em you have impacted so many lives over there... it is amazing what God can accomplish in such a short time!

Nadine said...

I for one am so glad you are coming back. I can't wait to see you. Have a safe trip.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life