Saturday, November 17, 2007

Four Days & Counting

My time in Aberdeen is coming to a close and I have learned so much about who I am and what the Creator wants from me. As the seasons change in the natural so do the seasons of our lives. The Creator has taught me that obedience is a key in following His plan for my life. Although, at times obedience is a struggle the outcome is always for my good. Lessons that we learn now will benefit us greatly in the journey of life. I find myself looking out the window and seeing the rain coming down with the sound of a fresh renewing both physically and spiritually. We must see not only in the natural, but also in the spirit. To look beyond and to see what the Creator is doing so that we might be a part of His great design.

Here is a challenge for each of you who read this blog! Picture yourself as a blank canvas. Now ask the Creator to show you the picture of your destiny. Take the time to write down what you see Him do to the canvas. As I looked at my canvas I only saw in part, I had parts that looked complete and others where only a light outline something I have yet to let Him complete in me. So take this challenge and be real with yourself so that He can create another Masterpiece.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you again. This time I won't be sad but glad that you are returning.

a woman who is said...

Let's do coffee, we have to talk. I did the canvas thing...hmmmm

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life