Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Struggle

It seems that after a great victory the levels of warfare change again. I have been spending time trying to recover from an attack on my body that seems relentlace, but I will pursue my destiny despite what my flesh and soul are saying. I hadn't really shared about the forty days of prayer and fasting that the body of Christ was participating in here in the Tri-Cities. From Jan. 2nd though Feb. 10th many in the body of Christ here and around the world began to seek the Creator's face to move in our lives. The purpose of this fast was to ask for more of the Creator and to listen to what He wanted for us. It has been an amazing forty days and beyond. The level of His Presence has increased and unity has broken out in the body of Christ. I am so excited to say that from all backgrounds and walks of life Christ's bride has begun to unify! Not only has unity begun to breakout, but an understand that we are all parts of the same body, but that there are many parts to the body. Just as our human bodies are made up of many parts so is the church body. So I'd like to give you all a glimpse into what the Creator shared with me about the bride of Christ.

The Creator began by giving me an assignment which I shared in an earlier blog about seeing myself the way He sees me and the way He sees those around me. To see others through His eyes! Then the development of what I thought to be my own thought, really was Him giving me some of the way He loves to create. The project He has me working on right now is about how the very DNA of the bride of Christ has Him inside. You see this project is expressing Himself in our very DNA. He told me that His names represent our very own DNA. So the project is to create a DNA molecule with His names. So I have taken this challenge and I am trying to pursue it while continuing to see the vision of what He wants us to do as His bride. There will more of this thought process over the next few days/weeks. I'd love to hear feedback on any suggestions or ideas about how to make this DNA molecule as well as your thoughts. Thanks!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Emily!!

Do you know what type of materials you want to use? Sounds like an amazing project. I saw some things in oriental trader that might help. I will try to find them online and send you the info.

Have an amazing day!

a woman who is said...

Em, send me your email.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life