Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quick Trip Home

Well, for the first time since I arrived on this beautiful side of the state I had the opportunity to go home for a quick weekend. So off we went (that is Preacher and I) to the dry side of the state, funny thing is the rain followed us there. On the way over I drove through fog, snow, and rain, then I hit the sunshine. The weekend was packed with spending time with those that I love. My brother, sister, nephew, had come for a visit so I had a lot of fun watching my nephew start walking more than the three steps. It was so much fun! I spent time with my cousin (more like a sister) and her two boy's (my nephews). Also out of the blue one of my dad's cousins happened to be in the area and called and we met up with them. I enjoyed my parents a lot and was able to share with them more about how things were going and it was good to get hugs too. It was a very enjoyable time and then on Sunday I was able to spend time with my church family. Oh, how I missed them all. But, isn't this God - Saturday night He gives me a dream for the church and it was awesome and I got to share it with them and it just gave them more instruction. God is good! Then early Monday morning I drove back to Aberdeen and went to work at 2pm. Needless to say I had a whirlwind trip that was totally worth it. I was pretty tired last night after work so I went to bed and told myself that I would write about the trip today! I came back and the rain is coming down in buckets!

1 comment:

a woman who is said...

Em, I saw you across the church. Sorry we didn't get to hug. I am glad you had such a nice visit. Would you please email me the dream?

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life