Monday, September 17, 2007

On the Hunt

The completion of one whole month here is within reach and I can't believe it. It feels just like yesterday I packed up a few of my things and my wonderful Preacher and headed to the Grays Harbor, which I now affectionately call "Grace Harbor." I have been seeking the Lord to find the direction He would have me go and what is the mission. I find that He has sent me on little missions to bless waitresses on their birthdays, those having a hard day at work, and much more. I have also been writing a lot, dancing up a storm in my quiet times, and enjoying reading four books at one time.

The only area I'm still search and exploring for is finding a place to live. Right now I'm still living with my awesome friends, but I don't want to over stay my welcome either. So I am going to just keep my eyes focused on Him and let Him lead me to the answer to this predicament. Hunting for a place is similar to hunting for the divine encounters with those whom He loves, exciting and you must be ready to proceed at any time.

The spiritual climate over this weekend wasn't the greatest because of a celebration of a man's life who became famous and then took his own life. The negative spirits were having a good time playing with the minds of some here, but I know that this tide is changing and the move of true worship of the King is coming. We will see lives full of grace and peace come to this place that will be a beacon of light for the entire harbor! Thank all of you for your continued love and support.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

My prayers are that you are able to find a place you can call home soon.

Jen(n) said...

Em you're amazing. We miss you so much here, but are so encouraged by your walk! Your mom came to hear the guys talk about burning man and it was so weird to see her without you! I will pray for that apartment.

a woman who is said...

I love your attitude, it is so positive and in line with Him. I am believing with you for a great place to call home.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life