Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Son is Shining

There has been some record breaking heat taking place here in the northwest, especially for this time of year. It just got me to thinking how amazing it has been that since I have been here in Aberdeen that I can count on one hand the days that it has rained. I find it a little interesting. I have been working now for quite a while and enjoying it, but I am fascinated in the idea of all this sun. So I believe that God is beginning to move here in a new way with more movement. I am trusting that His presence in permeating the atmosphere and is coming to rest on this beautiful land.

I have this image of Him breathing back life into the dry bones here and fully engulfing them in His refiners fire. All the while having them soak in the river of His Spirit. I find myself at times with a loss for words to say all that I sense. I will continue to dance and praise and see all that He will do for those that He loves. I will stand and I will do all that is required of me no matter the cost. This heat wave is going to ignite this area on fire for the presence of the King.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life