Friday, August 3, 2007

Adventure Awaits

Well today is another day full of adventure and excitement. My best friend and I will be heading to the coast for a weekend trip. I am excited to see what awaits us on the coast of Washington (hopefully a job for me and a great birthday for her). I will let everyone know what the outcome of this weekend brings to me. I hope for a job that will meet my needs and that of my (soon to be) well trained dog. This weekend however he will stay at home with my parents and be spoiled rotten with extra treats, not that he needs them since he is officially 4 pounds over weight.

Anyway, the adventure begins in about five hours as we head west towards the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Each time I go there I find my heart not wanting to leave those who live there and at the same time wishing I could take all my beloved friends there when it is time for me to go. However, I do realize that it only takes 5 1/2 hours to get back and dry out for a weekend if and when necessary. (This I promise to do!)

Okay I feel blessed because in less than two weeks I will have been on both the Oregon Coast and now the Washington Coast. Oh the bliss of it all, listening to the waves as the crash upon the shore, a joy to behold the beauty of what the Creator has made. So I will leave all those who have found my blog with this a song from my heart to HIS ...

Behold the Bridegroom
My heart is overwhelmed by the sight of You
I have no words to describe my vision of You
O You take my breath away
All I see is the fire in Your eyes as You consume me
Your eyes of fire entrap me
As I stare I can see pools of refreshing
Just one glimpse changes my very structure
As I watch a tear drop fall
I see myself in Thee
Behold the bridegroom comes!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Have a great time. I will miss you when you go for good, but the promises of visits makes it better. I love your poem and you.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life