Thursday, August 2, 2007

In the Rush Hour of Life

Today like so many days brings a fresh start to so many of us and yet a tragedy has taken place. My heart goes out to all the families and those involved in the bridge collapse in Minnesota. Although they have not figured out the cause I know that God will show Himself true and bring justice to those beautiful cities!

In what seems to be a dark hour I can see the light of the One who is bringing restoration and an igniting of both new and old flames of truth. Dreams that seem lost or dead are going to be birthed new again with more strength than before. If we are willing let our dreams of Him move and become the bridge for others to come to a relationship with the One who created them.

So, again my thoughts and prayers are with those who are in need in I time of sorrow for the lost and joy for those who are saved.

2 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

May te Holy Spirit visit each impacted family as The Comforter.

Wecome to the world of Blogging... I've linked you to mine.

Z

Nadine said...

I join you in your prayers.

You were trying to hide from me but I found you out. I like your blog. What a great job you're doing.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life