Thursday, August 30, 2007

Transition

As August is nearing an end and September is about to begin I find that I am excited to see what is coming. The leaves on many trees are going to gently begin to change as fall approaches. The smells in the air are also going to change with the evenings growing cooler and the days shorter. I'm excited to see what this will bring. I have found that I am beginning to really find peace in the midst of my transitions of life. My Creator is faithful to me and is giving me new insights everyday. Soon approaching is a day to remember all those we have loved both here and gone. I find it is also a time to enjoy the laughter and the songs that bring such joy.

The Creator also came and gave us insight into the transitions of life. He told us that we will always make it to the other side when we keep our eyes fixed upon Him. When we cross the bridges in life we see that others have helped make them and sometimes we are given the opportunity to help maintain and upgrade them. So my story will go on in the hearts of those who have known me and I also hope that it will continue on with those that I touch now. My heart is to see my leg of this race in life and pass the baton with excellence to the next leg of the race. To remain focused is a key for us to succeed. Again a transition from here to there!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

You have made your mark in my heart. I love you Em.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life