Friday, August 10, 2007

The End of the Wait

So, go figure I post earlier about waiting and the phone rings and I now am officially hired. This means the transition is happening. I'm excited and nervous so please continue to pray. God is faithful! The finances are coming into order so all I have left is the house. Oh, this at the same time brings me heart ache for I will be moving from an awesome church family and close friends. Well, I would blog more, but I now will have less time to do so because I must pack and be moved in less than two weeks. So, I will blog when I need a break from the rest of my mess!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Congratulations Em. I'm so very excited for you. I know you have been waiting for a long time for this. I will miss you very much and I'm hoping you come back for many visits. Know that you are loved very much.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

I am so happy for you and sad for us! We'll miss you so!!

Z

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life