Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Arrival

Yesterday I travelled for a little over five hours with all the delays on the passes it took a little longer than normal. I arrived in the evening and was greeted with warmth and a deeper understanding of what God is doing. My friends are amazing and I feel right now that I am here to just ignite and stir within them a fresh fire. God has been very faithful to them and to me. I will be continuing my search for an apartment from their beautiful home. The beauty of the Creator surrounds me with a sense of wonder. There is beautiful green grass and trees all around. Preacher has seemed to adjust pretty quickly to being able to run around their yard at all speeds. I am excited to find out more details about my new job and I will be setting that up today to hopefully start tomorrow one day early. Maybe I'll even go in today after I get a few other errands done.

This past weekend was a challenge because I was leaving my families. I know that God is good and He will allow me visits home again. I'm not sure when my first visit home will happen, but that's okay at least I have my blog, email, and phone to stay in touch. As I said goodbye to those whom I love and those who love me, I was reminded of how important it is that I remember that God is the one who shared with me His heart for those here. I look forward to sharing with everyone all that God is doing in the area. I'm so excited to see what is just around the corner. Continue to pray that I find the place here that I will call home for the price I can afford.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) So good to hear from you, I'm excited to what God is doing in your life! Blessings

Jen(n) said...

thanks for the update. I'm glad that you made it safe!!!

Nadine said...

I'm glad for the update. I pray you find your home soon.

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life