Friday, August 17, 2007

Search So Far

The time is quickly approaching and the war is on. I have been in Aberdeen searching for a place that allows me to bring my training partner (Preacher, dog). So far the search has been unsuccessful, but I trust in the Maker to show me the right place. I am blessed that some of my childhood family friends have allowed me to stay with them while I continue my search and start my new job. (Please continue the prayers!) As I found myself searching and spending time with my mom driving through the cities, I was touched deeply by the Makers love for His children. I am excited to plug in and walk in my destiny. While we were driving mom and I were listening to a little Rita Springer (Holy Visitation) and the words spoke so clearly that is what needs to take place there in order that the worship of Him will break loose the bondage that has tried to destroy so many lives. Again, I thank you all for your love and support. I will give updates here so that I can stay in touch with all those who have already captured my heart. Blessings.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I miss you, and I pray for the best for you. I pray that it all comes together for you Em.

Jen(n) said...

I will pray that you find a place for you and preacher!

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life