Friday, August 10, 2007

The Waiting Game

It seems as though time stands still or slows to a snails pace when we are waiting to hear back about a job. I am in the transition right now and I'm doing my best to be patient all the while wondering is this the one or is there another. You could say that this is the situation of life, waiting for answers and trusting that they'll come. I should hear back very soon about one job and if that falls through I'm lined up for another interview early next week. I know that God is working and that He will provide just what I need. The issues that I have been facing have to do with finances and housing. Since I have only had odd jobs here and there for the past year and a half my debt has grown and this makes it tight when the pay offer has been lower than what I need, however I think that some money is better than none. I feel like the Lord is challenging me to rely on Him and to trust that He will come through and meet all my needs. Like my pastor said, "we're in a season of testing and how we respond to these tests will show us more of the amazing promises of God." It is important right now that I focus on the One who holds all of me in His hands. So for those who have been reading my blog thank you for your love and support and especially the prayers.

No comments:

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life