Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Beauty Both In And Out

I was walking with Preacher and enjoying the beautiful weather. Listening to the birds and the rustling of the wind in the trees. Just thinking upon the beauty that surrounds me here in this place. As I was enjoying all of it I was struck by how many days in a row the sun has been shining here in a place that it is know to rain the majority of the time. The sun has shown itself with limited amounts of clouds blocking it for the entire week that I've been here. Wow, one whole week has gone bye and I'm on to week two. I have yet to find the exact place where God wants me to live, but my friends here are a blessing.

I've spoken with my mom almost everyday since I've been here, because it is very hard to move away from one of your best friends. I miss mom, dad, Pam, and my church at home, but I'm here on a mission. I am beginning to understand a little more about letting the beauty within me shine just as bright as the beauty on the outside. I am learning to express how the Lord feels about others through my own eyes and smile. Letting Him reach out through me to express His love for them in a way that will go deep into their spirit. I know that this is the place that God has for me at this very moment in my journey. I am excited to see what He has next for me to do in this place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I'm excited as well...

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life