Monday, August 6, 2007

Life's Little Joys

Our adventures in life will take us in a variety of directions and gives us a lot of insight into the nature of the Creator. Spending time sitting on the beach can give us times of great reflection and courage to face all of life's challenges. This weekend was amazing in being able to reflect on the little joys of life, like the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, and the laughter of my best friend. As I sat watching the waves and the people it was awesome to see countless numbers of smiles and kites along with sand between my fingers falling and making a mound over my feet (free manicure & pedicure)! I was reminded that there are so many who need to have a sense of the love from their Creator and that I could help by just smiling and extending His love.

There is so much excitement and the possibility of a job is right there. I have had positive feedback so far and another phone interview tomorrow. I am just praying and seeking to see if this is the one that will ignite my transition to such a beautiful place as Grays Harbor County. Soon I will be there and will continue on this amazing journey that my Creator has me on. I don't have the words to describe all that is in my heart for the ones He loves, so I will just let myself explain it this way:

When I got home the love that was shown me from my dog said it all.
He was so excited to see me and to just be loved on
he wouldn't let me move even two feet from him.
This is the way that I want to be towards Him who chose me and
towards all those that He loves.
Treating each one as they should be treated, like royalty!
Honoring Him and them through my actions and not just my words!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I'm praying that the right opportunity opens up for you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful thoughts :) Blessings

Intimacy with the Creator

Intimacy with the Creator
Worship in Spirit & in Truth

Joy on a Leash

Joy on a Leash
Lessons of Life